The Wishlist Challenge is a fun challenge hosted by Judith @ Leeswammes blog. The goal is to read at least twelve books that are on your wishlist. The books should not be on your shelves.
Well, my wishlist is pretty long. I am trimming it down to 21 and hope I am able to read 12 books from it. Why 21? Becuse it is an auspicious number. Who knows, I might be able to read them all!
So, here goes (in alphabetical order):
1. The Curious Case of 221 B by Partha Chatterjee.
2. Death in the Garden by Elizabeth Ironside.
The Double Traitor by E. Phillips Oppenheim
4. The Eleventh Little Nigger by Jacquemard Senecal
5. The Empire of the Indus by Alice Albinia
The End of Her Honeymoon by Marie Belloc Lowndes
The Englishman’s Cameo by Madhulika Liddle
8. Foucault’s Pendulam by Umberto Eco
9. Green for Danger by Christianna Brand
Lesser Breeds by Nayantara Sehgal
Mira and the Mahatma by Sudhir Kakar
12. Miss Timmins’ School for Girls by Nayana Currimbhoy
The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
14. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
15. On the Natural History of Destruction by W.G. Sebald
16. The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad
The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
18. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
19. The Storyteller of Marrakesh by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya
20. The Yellow Room by Mary Roberts Rinehart
A Zoo in My Luggage by Gerald Durrell
If you want to sign up for the challenge too, go here:
One thought on “Reading Challenge # 8: Wishlist Challenge”
Good luck with the challenge! The Night Circus I thought was really good. I read Foucault's Pendulum years ago and I remember enjoying it.